My Blog List

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Joining California Prepper's Network

I am honored to have been asked to contribute to the California Preppers Network.  They are the California state site of the American Preppers Network.  I'll be doing at least one article a week over there, in addition to my regular posts here.

All you California Preppers out there - be sure you're reading CPN on a daily basis.  The rest of you - get to your state site, or the APN site.  We've all got to stick together!

---
Please click our advertiser links. They pay us so you don't have to. A click a day is all we ask!

Copyright 2010 Bison Risk Management Associates. All rights reserved. You are encouraged to repost this information so long as it is credited to Bison Risk Management Associates. www.BisonRMA.com

3 comments:

Shy Wolf said...

Welcome aboard. I'm absolutely certain your presence will add a new and intriguing dimension to the Prepper Scene in sunny California.
Shy III

Anonymous said...

Congrats Mike... I know you will be a great addition to CPN.

John B.

Chief Instructor said...

Thanks, guys.