My Blog List

Monday, August 16, 2010

Predictions From 1958

Wimp out post for today.  I'm slammed the entire day.

A link to this video was sent to me by one of my brothers.  The first part is from 1958, then it goes to 1974.  Pretty amazing stuff.  It could not be more on point.



I don't know much about the John Birch Society.  Anecdotally, I heard they were a bunch of whacked-out, right-wing religious zealots.  I have no idea if it's true or not. 

I got kind of a creepy feeling while I was over at their site, reading some articles and (especially) the comments.  I can't put my finger on it.

Still, I can say that I agree with virtually every word spoken in this video.

---
Please click our advertiser links. They pay us so you don't have to. A click a day is all we ask!

Copyright 2010 Bison Risk Management Associates. All rights reserved. You are encouraged to repost this information so long as it is credited to Bison Risk Management Associates. www.BisonRMA.com

No comments: