Can someone again explain to me how a woman is supposed to protect herself against 3 young males unless she has a gun? And how you're supposed to do that in a state where your ability to be granted permission to protect yourself is at the whim of an elected official?
Did you notice the real stud - the guy who threw the left-hook that put her down? He had a work badge around his neck. On one site, someone made note that it was an Apple, Inc., access badge (they've got a plant in close-by Elk Grove).
So, it's not like they were doing this for money. It was sport.
Put those rabid dogs down.
I found this simple little line in a bigger article on the "Occupy" protests -
Five other people wearing masks were arrested as demonstrators marched through Manhattan to Times Square.WTF? How can you arrest people for wearing masks? What might be the charge? Flagrantly wearing a mask while exercising your First Amendment rights?
Was this mask-wearer arrested as well?
I'm pretty sure the motto - if not the expected "tone" - of police departments is, "To Protect and Serve," not "Supress and Intimidate".
Hey, with Holloween coming up, NYC has got to be a fun place. Venture outside with a scary mask, end up in the joint. That's if you're able to navigate your way through the maze of checkpoints.
Nice... if you like a police state.
More California insanity. Did ya hear? The youth drug epidemic has been solved. We're banning gloves. Really.
You've got to listen to this puddin' head. THIS is the face of California politics.
No pix: I'm liking Herman Cain alot. My one concern is one of the "9's" in his 9-9-9 plan. The one that establishes a national sales tax.
If those maggots in DC get the national sales tax, we be screwed. Pelosi & Company will melt into a hot pool of Commie Love - and it would have been handed to them by someone who appears to be a decent guy.
Any hope of keeping the Commerce Clause contained to its stated limits - sales between states and with other countries - will be forever lost. The Clause has already been used and abused, and this would simply render it irrelevant.
If I haven't already pissed you off with my heartless callousness, this should put you over the edge.
I have this personality flaw: I genuinely believe that I'm responsible for myself. I know, I know, it's out of touch with today's times, but it is who I am.
I think this should apply to everyone. If I make a mistake, it's up to me to fix it. If I make a correct decision, I get to benefit from it. It's simple. Some might say simplistic, but I can live with that.
There are others that don't agree with me. Most vote Democrat. That's painting with a broad brush, but I've found it to be generally true.
It is their belief that we're all responsible for each other. Shared sacrifice. Economic/social/gender justice.
In short, socialism/communism.
I found this site [link] that has pictures of folks participating in the Occupy (fill in city name) protests (have you heard - they're not 'protesters' they're 'occupants' - LOL). I was scanning the pix, and getting more and more pissed off as I proceeded.
Take this one, for instance (click to enlarge) -
Here's some Tough Love from ol' Uncle Chief Instructor -
- You got a Masters in something for which there's no demand? You DID do some sort of market survey before you went to school, right? You didn't go get one of those unmarketable degrees like 'ethnic studies' or 'protest dogma' or 'gender studies' did you? Ah, cupcake, you've been led down the liberal garden path. Lots of jobs for accountants, sales, marketing and the like. Ain't as sexy or as interesting while chattin' up your buds at a bong-fest, but it helps keep meat on your bones.
- Landmark research? 4.0 GPA? LOL, BFD! What can you DO to earn my business money? It doesn't sound like you can DO anything (other than whine).
- Can't find a job? Naw, WON'T find a job is more like it. Craig's List is full of jobs. Maybe not the one you had dreamed about as you closed your eyes and clicked your ruby-clad heels, but they're there. Take one, today, build some marketable skills, build some contacts, and become an adult.
- $92K in loans for a degree that didn't provide you with skills the market demands? Hmm, maybe you're too stupid to get a job. YOU SPENT NEARLY $100,000 ON SOMETHING YOU LIKE BUT CAN'T SELL?! Let that sink in, then go out and get any job you can land. Today! YOU can't be too picky.
- You want to do what you studied to do.... ain't that sweet. I want to sit around the pool all day sipping Jack and Coke while I [REDACTED CONTENT]. Guess what, cupcake? Ain't gonna happen as long as I want to provide for myself and my family. Sucks, huh?
- Finally, contact Jesse Jackson, Jr. He has proposed that the government pay all 15 million unemployed people $40,000 per year to do stuff we need. Like cleaning up parks and stuff. I'll bet if you asked really sweetly, he'd see if he could get your college debt eliminated as well. The nice Democrats are like that.
- See above.
- 42 hours a week? Let's see.... the last time I worked 42 hours a week was ...... NEVER! Princess, would things be better if you could work, say, 20 hours a week and make a couple million a year? I hope you've got a hell of a fastball, and a wicked slider. Otherwise, get your ass out of your mom's basement and get another job. Ask for some OT. REDUCE your spending (THERE'S a radical concept, huh?). Become self-reliant as soon as is possible.
- Hug and kiss your mom.
- Hey, at least you don't have $92k in college bills!
- OK, do this: Take this nickel. Hold it between your knees, only removing it when you need to pee or poo. Viola! No more babies!
- If you REALLY love that soon-to-be-baby, you'll give it up for adoption. You can't take care of yourself, let alone another human being. Both you and your baby will then have a chance to be positive, contributing members of society.
Copyright 2011 Bison Risk Management Associates. All rights reserved. Please note that in addition to owning Bison Risk Management, Chief Instructor is also a partner in a precious metals business. You are encouraged to repost this information so long as it is credited to Bison Risk Management Associates. www.BisonRMA.com